Viscosity and Friction MCQ Questions with Answers PDF Download eBook
Viscosity and Friction Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to solve viscosity and friction quiz answers PDF worksheet, A level physics test for online courses. Practice as level physics Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (MCQs), "Viscosity and Friction" quiz questions and answers for colleges that offer online classes. Learn pressure and measurement, electric field strength, physics experiments, electrical potential test prep for ACT prep classes.
"Kinetic friction is always" Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on viscosity and friction with choices lesser than static friction, greater than static friction, equal to static friction, and equal to contact force for colleges that offer online classes. Solve viscosity and friction quiz questions for merit scholarship test and certificate programs for colleges that offer online degrees.
MCQs on Viscosity and Friction PDF Download eBook
MCQ: Kinetic friction is always
- lesser than static friction
- greater than static friction
- equal to static friction
- equal to contact force
MCQ: Incorrect statement for co-efficient of friction could be that
- The coefficient of friction is denoted by the Greek letter µ.
- The coefficient of friction is directly proportional to the force of friction
- The coefficient of friction is constant even in the conditions of fast slipping and high contact pressure
- The coefficient of friction is inversely proportional to the force pressing the surfaces together
MCQ: In order to slip one surface over another, maximum frictional force has to be overcome, this maximum frictional force between the two surfaces is also known as
- kinetic frictional force
- maximal frictional force
- limiting frictional force
- resisting force