Mechanics and Properties of Matter MCQ Questions and Answers PDF Download eBook
Mechanics and Properties of Matter Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (MCQs), mechanics and properties of matter MCQs with answers PDF to practice GCE A level physics test 1 for online college programs. Learn elasticity MCQs, "Mechanics and Properties of Matter" quiz questions and answers for admission and merit scholarships test. Learn elasticity, dynamics, rigid body rotation, simple harmonic motion gravitation career test for ACT subject test tutoring.
"Tensile strain is equal to" Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on mechanics and properties of matter with choices force per unit volume, force per unit area, extension per unit length, and force per unit length for accelerated bachelors degree online. Practice jobs' assessment test, online learning elasticity quiz questions for ACT test.
MCQs on Mechanics and Properties of Matter Quiz PDF Download eBook
MCQ: Tensile strain is equal to
- Force per unit area
- Force per unit volume
- Extension per unit length
- Force per unit length
MCQ: In elastic collisions,
- only the total momentum of the colliding objects is conserved.
- only the total kinetic energy is conserved.
- both of the momentum and total kinetic energy are conserved.
- neither momentum of the colliding bodies nor the total kinetic energy are recoverable.
MCQ: Total angular momentum of a body is given by
- I × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I² × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
- I × ω²; where I: moment of inertia of the body, ω: angular velocity
MCQ: Force that acts on a mass of 1 g and gives it an acceleration of 1 cms-2 is defined as
- 1 newton
- 1 dyne
- 1 pound-force
- 1 pa-force
MCQ: An object moving in a circle of radius ‘r’ with a constant speed ‘v’ has a constant acceleration towards the center equal to