Management Basics Quiz Questions and Answers PDF Download eBook
Management Basics quiz questions and answers, management basics MCQs with answers PDF 4 to practice MBA project management mock tests for online graduate programs. Learn "Basic Management" quiz questions with answers, management basics Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to practice management test with answers for MBA degree online. Free management basics MCQs, management of cash, cash flows, role of manager, stakeholder mapping, management basics test prep for full time MBA.
"According to the companies act, a service Co. is a company that is specifically entitled to", management basics Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with choices provide law services to different industries, provide intangible services to the customers, provide flawless security services to industry, and provide services as a middle man to the industry for easiest online MBA. Learn basic management questions and answers to improve problem solving skills.
Quiz on Management Basics PDF Download 4
MCQ: According to companies act, a service Co. is a company that is specifically entitled to
- Provide intangible services to the customers
- Provide law services to different industries
- Provide flawless security services to industry
- Provide services as a middle man to the industry
MCQ: Every organization is interested in knowing their key stakeholders, their level of interest and influence they have on entity. Influence is important because it helps managers to obtain
- defiance, compliance, conformity, assurance
- power of control, Possession of skills, Investment, Resources
- influence, reward power, possession of skills, assurance
- Assurance, Defiance, Investment, Power
MCQ: Henry Mintzberg is considered most important researcher on management. According to his research he divided roles of a manager into following categories.
- Informational, Interpersonal, Decisional
- Decisional, interpersonal, integrity
- Directive, supportive, Decisional.
- Achievement oriented, participative, informational.
MCQ: Poor cash flows create problems for organization in long run. It includes
- Meager credit mechanism
- Lack of budgeting
- Unanticipated demand of cash
- drawings by the owner
MCQ: Cash budget is used to measure whether a company has ample cash to run its tasks. It comprises of following major components
- Cash in hand, cash at bank, money lended to partner, long term deposits
- Cash in hand and cash at bank
- Cash inflows and cash outflows
- Cash income and cash expenses