Control in the organization Quiz Questions and Answers PDF Download eBook
Control in the organization quiz questions and answers, control in the organization MCQs with answers PDF 31 to practice MBA project management mock tests for online graduate programs. Learn "Basic Management" quiz questions with answers, control in the organization Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to practice management test with answers for MBA degree online. Free control in the organization MCQs, function of manager, management of working capital, management of cash, control in the organization test prep for accredited online MBA programs.
"Creating a flow chart would be a useful method to make sure the activities are smoothly running as planned. A flow chart can be defined as a", control in the organization Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with choices detailed diagram showing all the steps and materials used, chart paper showing all the things to be used in the process, diagram showing the resources used and the salaries of the staff, and graphical representation for international MBA programs. Learn basic management questions and answers to improve problem solving skills.
Quiz on Control in the organization PDF Download 31
MCQ: Creating a flow chart would be a useful method to make sure activities are smoothly running as planned. A flow chart can be defined as a
- Chart paper showing all the things to be used in the process
- Detailed diagram showing all the steps and materials used
- Diagram showing the resources used and the salaries of the staff
- Graphical representation
MCQ: Assets are revenue generators in a company. Amount received from selling an asset is an example of
- Asset cost
- Cash inflows
- Cash outflows
- Cash reserves
MCQ: Current assets are life blood in an organization. Current asset means
- Assets that have physical existence
- Assets that are readily convertible to cash
- Assets that are available in the premises
- Assets that generate major cash inflows for the entity
MCQ: What are key functions/responsibilities of a manager in general?
- Conceptual, Technical, Human, Mechanical
- Plan, Organize, Lead, Control
- Give order, handle disturbance, Organize, Lead
- Lead, Negotiate, Order, Monitor