Ionic Bonds in Chemistry MCQs Quiz Online PDF Download eBook
Solve Ionic Bonds in Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), ionic bonds in chemistry quiz answers PDF worksheet, A level chemistry practice test for online courses. Learn periodicity Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (MCQs), "Ionic Bonds in Chemistry" quiz questions and answers for online college bachelor degree. Learn electrical conductivity in period 3 oxides, oxides and hydroxides of period 3 elements, chlorides of period 3 elements, oxidation number of oxides test prep for best SAT prep courses online.
"Oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is" Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on ionic bonds in chemistry with choices mgo, sio2, na2o, and al2o3 for online college bachelor degree. Practice ionic bonds in chemistry quiz questions for merit scholarship test and certificate programs for two year degree programs.
MCQs on Ionic Bonds in Chemistry PDF Download eBook
MCQ: Oxide with ionic and covalent nature of bonding is
MCQ: The attempt in ionic bond formation is to
- get rid of excess electrons
- attain configuration of noble gases
- avoid further reactions
- none of above
MCQ: Upon reaction of O2 with metals of Period 3 elements, ionic bonds are formed if the
- electronegativity of Period 3 elements is more then 0.5
- electronegativity of Period 3 elements is above 3.5
- electronegativity of Period 3 elements is lower than 1.7
- higher the difference in electronegativity of O2 and Period 3 elements.
MCQ: The ionic equation O-2(aq)+ H2O(l) → 2OH-. This will result in an
- acidic solution
- alkaline solution
- Acidic and Alkaline solution
- salt solution