Particles of Matter MCQ with Answers PDF Download eBook - 2
Learn Particles of Matter MCQ with answers PDF, particles of matter quiz worksheets with answers key, GCE O level chemistry test 2 for online classes. Learn change of state Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Particles of Matter quiz with answers for admission and merit scholarships test. Learn change of state, o level chemistry: states of matter, kinetic theory career test for free online college courses.
"Fixed volumes is a characteristic of" Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on particles of matter with choices solids only, liquids only, gases, and liquids and solids to learn free online courses. Practice change of state quiz questions for jobs' assessment test and online courses for online college bachelor degree.
MCQs on Particles of Matter PDF Download eBook
MCQ: Fixed volumes is a characteristic of
- liquids only
- solids only
- liquids and solids
MCQ: Presence of impurities cause a
- rise in boiling point only
- fall in melting point only
- fall in condensation point
- rise in boiling point and fall in melting point
MCQ: Melting and boiling points of which of the following are always above room temperature
- none of above
MCQ: Particles are farthest apart in
- none of above
MCQ: Which statement is correct about the rate of diffusion?
- it decreases if the kinetic energy increases
- it increases if the temperature is decreased
- it is inversely proportional to the mass of the particles
- it is directly proportional to the mass of the particles