Origin of Anthropology Quizzes Online MCQs PDF Download 44
Practice Origin of Anthropology quiz questions, origin of anthropology multiple choice questions and answers PDF to prepare human diversity exam worksheet 44 for online certificate programs. Practice "An Introduction to Anthropological Thought " quiz with answers, origin of anthropology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for accelerated bachelors degree online. Free origin of anthropology MCQs, lineages, clans and residence rules, psychological behaviour, origin of anthropology test prep for online certificate programs.
"According to anthropologists every society is guided by certain universal values, which transcend various social customs' said by", origin of anthropology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with choices protagoras, herodotus, socrates, and max weber for free online college courses. Learn an introduction to anthropological thought questions and answers with free online certification courses for online degrees.
Origin of Anthropology Questions and Answers PDF Download 44
MCQ: According to anthropologists every society is guided by certain universal values, which transcend various social customs' said by
- Max weber
MCQ: Jobs can by redesigned to make the work more interesting, challanging and to increase responsibility and opportunities for achievement
- Job Satisfaction
- Job specification
- Job enrichment
- Job description
MCQ: Patrilocality is associated with
- Matrilineal descent
- Verilocal descent groups
- Urilocal descent
- Patrilocality descent
MCQ: Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the "emissions trading" policy instrument?
- It involves a mechanism whereby the permits available are initially distributed to producers who ar
- The price mechanism for tradable emissions permits helps to allocate the restricted supply of permit
- All producers are required to be equally efficient in reducing emissions of the pollutant
- The right to pollute can be transferred between different parties at a price determined by the marke
MCQ: According to anthropological psychologists ,a psychological test is good only when it measures what it is supposed to measure this statement refers to which of the following?
- Degree to which it is objective, precise and short
- Degree to which it is consistent across several administrations
- Degree to which it is norm based
- Degree to which it is psychometrically sound